Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated

Go down 
+4
Epyk
Super
Embers
Disection
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated Empty
PostSubject: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am

Hey all,

Thought I'd make a fresh topic for the guild pictures where anyone is welcome to post pictures of guild events or whatever!

Going to start it off with today's gathering and Supers' promotion to a board member, congratulations again!

This, however, was like trying to get children at a Kindergarten to line up.

Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated 24zvbs7

Was good fun though Smile

Last edited by Disection on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 am

Annnd another picture of the guild (kind of Razz)!

Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated 30sww8n
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 am

Theres a pimple on my warglaive -.- lol you gotta teach me how you rendered everybody
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 am

Embers wrote:
Theres a pimple on my warglaive

Haha yeah that was meant to be your enchant glow thing, it's really hard cutting those out so they look realistic Neutral

Embers wrote:
lol you gotta teach me how you rendered everybody

Funny you say that actually because I was thinking of making a video of it and speeding it up considering how long it took to cut everyone out.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 pm

They are really nice Troy, hope you will keep doing this for our website/guild. Thanks again and looking forward to talking to you on Skype and maybe you can explain how you manage to get all of us to look that good after how long it took us to all line up; about 15 or 20 minutes lol.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 pm

These look GREAT! Keep up the good work and you may end up as head GFX for the forums *nudge nudge wink wink*
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Where was i for this!?
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 pm

need to get one with my dark phoenix in there :p
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Ya i think all the people that been in our guild since the first week it been created or the first couple of days should get their best mount and all line up in a straightish line and stand for a other SS since it will show who been here the longest and who is still willing to help out the guild.

Mainly it will just be cool to see all the new friends i have made on Wowbeez right from the beginning i got the invite to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Ahh i want in that picture idea super and me and troy can collab on the picture and make it LEGENDARY
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Well the picture i think should only really have people that help out in the guild and each other within the guild. You two been helping us with tons of stuff and i wouldn't mind having two of my friends in the pic Razz
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 am

Posting pics of our first Sinestra run in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 am

The bear family....and Madhands. Razz
Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated Wowscrnshot062011225135

GUILD FIRST: Sinestra Completion with 5 people. Smile
Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated Wowscrnshot062011233412
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 pm

I remeber that night Epyk, i believe that is the same night i killed you in a duel as well :p all and all that was a great night. WE helped the guild, got some loot for ourself, dueled people, and finished it off with that Screen shot of the bears Razz.
Back to top Go down
Frostellicus

Frostellicus

Elitist Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:27 am

memories will live on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated   Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Pictures - To be frequently updated
Page 1 of 1