Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for: Guild Council

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

Applying for: Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:47 am

Within Elitist Jerks there will be a Guild Council. The Guild Council will organize raids, events, 2v2 tournaments, as well as decide who should get promotions. If you think you can make the cut and become a Council member, leave an application in the following form (similar to the GM apps.)

Name:

Character Name:

How long you've been a member of the guild:

Why you want to be a Council Member:

What would make you a better candidate than anyone else:

How active are you in the guild:

Thanks guys,
Epyk
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:56 am

My name is Ty or Superdruide and i been in this guide since is the begenning i believe. I also believe i would make a good Guild Council since i love raiding/pvp and i enjoy helping others if i am able to.
I was always a Gm on the other realm till i had move to a new home. I might not be the best person for the job as Guild Council but i think i would very good at it.
-Super
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 am

Superdruide wrote:
My name is Ty or Superdruide and i been in this guide since is the begenning i believe. I also believe i would make a good Guild Council since i love raiding/pvp and i enjoy helping others if i am able to.
I was always a Gm on the other realm till i had move to a new home. I might not be the best person for the job as Guild Council but i think i would very good at it.
-Super

I think you'd make a great GC Member. You are already listed as one on the forums. You will be promoted on Saturday during the promotion ceremony.
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 am

Thanks "Epyl", Hope i do everything correctly the first time and hope i can do my job as best as anyone else can do. Wish me luck Razz Thanks again.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Anthony

Character Name: Embers

How long you've been a member of the guild: I've been a member of the guild since there was only 6 people.

Why you want to be a Council Member: I want to be a council member to show my creativeness through making events,tournaments and everything else that can benefit members. And to help keep an eye out on people who deserve a promotion since i can easily tell who does.

What would make you a better candidate than anyone else: My prior experience as a GM for a vanilla private server, which gave me a natural tendency to help other people and to establish fun events. Also my "Show it, Don't tell it." attitude. I'm a selfless person and know when to be serious.

How active are you in the guild: Although a lot of time im training for games and scrimmages, im on almost
24/5 Smile. Now ill be able to to interact more with the guild since i'm done with this year in 2 more days.

- AJ
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Pick me   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Name: Zach

Character Name: Blaubull

How long you've been a member of the guild: Since the forum was first created Very Happy

Why you want to be a Council Member: I'm very organized about anything i do and would like to help create a stable raiding calender.

What would make you a better candidate than anyone else: To put it in short. I'm just that good. Nah, but seriously, I believe I would make a great Council member due to the fact that I'm loyal, hard working, organized and would like to help this guild go far in any way i can.

How active are you in the guild: Aside from time with my girl, 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Name: Joe

Character Name: Jalapenos

How long you've been a member of the guild: Since the first week

Why you want to be a Council Member: I like to help out people i also try to participate in all the guild events and i will most likely be involved in all the future ones since my internet is back up and good.

What would make you a better candidate than anyone else: ( You can ask Super ) i try to be on as much as i can ( like 9+ hours a day ) which means ill be able to notice things going on in the guild and help out as much as possible. Also im very friendly with all members in the guild and if someone asks me for help i try my best to assist them and if i cant ill get super on it and we will co op their troubles.

How active are you in the guild: I try to attend all the events when i am online since before my wireless card wasnt working and i couldnt participate in some but now that it is updated i can stay on longer and hopefully create some events of my own and participate in all of my friends events aswell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for: Guild Council   Applying for: Guild Council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for: Guild Council
Page 1 of 1