Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild PVP Tournaments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

Guild  PVP Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 pm

So, i have no idea if you guys are gonna like this idea but its something i used to do back on retail. We would have people from our guild do Duel Tournaments by the training dummies in major cities. 8 people paired in twos (4 groups of two) would take turns rolling against the person they were paired with. who ever rolled the lowest would fight the person who rolled the highest in the second pair and so on. whoever won the duel would advance to the next round. When there was only 4 people left the two remaining pairs would roll again and then they would duel for the last time. Then whoever won the last duel would win some gold some gear and anything else that could compliment their character. It sounds kind of wack, but i think it could be a great easy way to reward guild members, and it can be expanded on. Reply if you can think of any tweaks that would make it better
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

This actually sounds like a genius idea.. haha I like this a lot. Along with Promotion Ceremonies on saturday and guild raids, I would like to include this as a weekly event. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

oooh promotion ceremonies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am

I also believe this i a great way to met others and see how good they are in pvp and we could always better in the asap of pvp. Depending on how many people would enjoy this we would need a leader to run this every week and to reward people. I will be willing to help reward, maybe i could buy something from the website for them if we can get over 50 people going for the winner. We use to do this on instant 80 and when we started it was a little slow but by the time we got to the third and fourth time doing the event we had tons of people willing to do it and it made our guild a light more friendly to each other and everyone got along.
We always needs rules for this, pretty symbol, but just to make it run smoother. Nonetheless it was a amazing idea and i hopefully we can get the event up and running sometime this week.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

I like this idea but the reward would have to be something more usefull since gear and gold really isnt a problem getting on this server lol
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Maybe you will be willing to donate for the reward Joe for a better one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild PVP Tournaments   Guild  PVP Tournaments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild PVP Tournaments
Page 1 of 1