Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder Empty
PostSubject: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Hello Elitist Jerks!

If you don't know me, or were invited to the guild by someone else, i'm Epyk, you're Guild Master. Me and Mojosara founded the guild hoping for it to become the best on the server. Hopefully, that's where it's going. Anyways, My name is Colin. I've been playing Beez for a long time, but aside from that I also enjoy gymnastics (top 10 nationally ranked) and acting (I am currently in the process of filming two movies, one of which is featuring James Morrison from 24 and the most recent addition to the Go-Daddy girls, Leeanne Dearing. If you have any questions about me or just wanna talk, PM me ingame. Smile

Enjoy!
Epyk

Last edited by Epyk on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Super

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:23 pm

so far the guide is going great that I see; even though there isn't many people. Well hopefully they guide will become as good as we all hope it will be. Good luck to everyone and have fun with everything while playing by the rules Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Lol the founders topic only has 1 post Razz But your acting with a go daddy girl thats pretty legit if you let us know ill be down to watch your movie and brag to my friend that i know you. as for being on wowbeez for a long time did you use to play on the bc high rates server?
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Haha i was thinking about that to. If i went to the movies and saw our guild leader i would be THAT IS MY GUILD LEADER PEOPLE!!!! BE JEALOUS, lol.
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Hahaha yeah, it should be coming out by the end of this year or very beginning of next year. It's called Intersect. James Morrison from the series 24 is also in it. Razz Haha I was thinking about starting a movie blog on here just so you guys kind of know what i'm up to and why i'm not online as much recently.
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Jalepenos wrote:
Lol the founders topic only has 1 post Razz But your acting with a go daddy girl thats pretty legit if you let us know ill be down to watch your movie and brag to my friend that i know you. as for being on wowbeez for a long time did you use to play on the bc high rates server?

I may have had like a toon or two but I mostly played FR. I had like 3 full donor toons. My most active was my druid Epyk or my Shammy Unelemental.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 pm

I think you should start a Blog about it, would be cool to see everything that is going on with our guild leader; well not everything, but the movie part of his life lol.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

Hell yeah ^^^ afro
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 am

Haha, alright will do. I'll do one after todays shoot.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Did you ever do the blog then yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Unfortunately I didn't get to. :/ we shot late and I didn't get home until 1am.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Would still love to see the blog man; Even though everything that happen i like you and all and still interested in the blog and hope you are still willing to do it yet for everyone on the these forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder   Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epyk, you're Guild Master and Founder
Page 1 of 1