Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Moderation App - Disection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

Forum Moderation App - Disection  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Moderation App - Disection    Forum Moderation App - Disection  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 am

Hey hey,

I suppose as you said in Boids' forum application, the more the better so here we go!

In-game name: Disection

Real-life name: Troy

Why you should pick me: Well, where to begin I suppose. I like to have things tidy and organised, which I believe is essential to a friendly and functional forum.

As well as having played World of Warcraft since the near-end of Burning Crusade, I have used the forums supplied by Blizzard and on countless occasions helped people with queries or issues they may have been experiencing.

I am currently studying a BCIS (Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences) at University (or College, depending on how you refer to it) and have studied Computer and Information Technology throughout High-School.

I see massive amounts of potential in these forums and would be willing to promote them to the greater portion of the guilds community that chooses not to use them for their various reasons. I have noticed that several people have already been consistently asking either myself or other experiences players within the guild tips on their class. I believe that the forums would be the ideal place to provide tips and/or guides which players can easily be redirected too rather than 'pestering' the more veteran players of the guild.

Other information: I think I covered that above.

Experience: I am experienced with BBcodes, HTML and generally just have a good sense of organisation.

Anyway, thank you, hopefully you consider me for the position, and hopefully you don't see this and go "omgwalloftextlol"! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation App - Disection    Forum Moderation App - Disection  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Looks like i got competition now i gotsta kill you....Jk man youd be a great mod aswell. Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation App - Disection    Forum Moderation App - Disection  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Both applications have been read over. Decisions will be made soon.
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation App - Disection    Forum Moderation App - Disection  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

If you need any other information about these two " Joe or Troy" just let me know; been raiding with them and talking to them on Skype and i have learned a lot from both of them and will be willing to give any help you might need on making your mind of if they should be moderators or not.
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation App - Disection    Forum Moderation App - Disection  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Superdruide wrote:
If you need any other information about these two " Joe or Troy" just let me know; been raiding with them and talking to them on Skype and i have learned a lot from both of them and will be willing to give any help you might need on making your mind of if they should be moderators or not.

I will PM you about them either here or ingame this week. Someone will most likely be chosen by this saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation App - Disection    Forum Moderation App - Disection  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Moderation App - Disection
Page 1 of 1