Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures

Go down 
+5
Sunna
Super
Blaubull
Mojosara
Disection
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:19 am

Hey all!

So I had a little play around with the new(est)(I think) Photoshop and made myself a sig:

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures 2wme80n

I am willing to make anyone a signature, you just need to let me know a few things about what you want!
If you want one, post something with a template similar to this
:

The colours I want are: (Blue, Green, Yellow etc) please don't choose clashing colours, they make my eyes bleed.

What kind of imagery do I want: (ie. Your character, a specific landscape)

What text do you want on your signature: (Character name, guild name, a favourite quote saying etc.)

Annnd that's pretty much it! It might take me a while depending on what I have going on around home but I'm going down south for a bit next week so will try to get as many done as possible before then! Smile

Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Purple and black, i think a good environment is like the portal to BoT, that big spire thingy, and Mojosara and Elitist jerks like yours says.

Like i said before id gladly do something in return.
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Black, white and blue. Have like a background from The Exodar, have the Naaru being the main focus for a background. Blaubull in bigger letters like urs but the smaller letters saying Savior of the Broken. ;D Ill do whats eva u wants in return. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Hello and thanks for making everyone a signature. If you could make me one to i would be very happy and will be willy to do something you need in return.
The colors i want are Black, yellow, and green. Would like it to say out guild name " Elitist Jerks " and for the background, well i will let your creativity mind come up with one since i don't know myself and i don't really know anything about making signatures so i guess just do something you would like as the background and i am sure i would like it.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 am

Mojosara:

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures 214svp

Link: https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/214svp.jpg

Hope you like it Smile

Blaubell:

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures Blaubull

Link: https://2img.net/h/i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m512/Maskwind/Blaubull.jpg

Sorry this didn't end up coming out anywhere near how I wanted it to, if you want me to redo it or change anything just let me know Neutral

Last edited by Disection on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunna

Sunna

Elitist Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 am

hmmm since you're offering xD
Id'e like something that has like a slums/ghetto background
And for colours you can choose w.e you like Smile
And Text : "Sunakaxen" (big-ish) and under or in a little corner in tiny : "... The British Prick " Very Happy lolololol

i'll do something in return if you want Smile
Big-Up Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Sunna

Sunna

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 am

Sunna wrote:
hmmm since you're offering xD
Id'e like something that has like a slums/ghetto background
And for colours you can choose w.e you like Smile
And Text : "Sunakaxen" (big-ish) and under or in a little corner in tiny : "... The British Prick " Very Happy lolololol

i'll do something in return if you want Smile
Big-Up Very Happy !

No wait scrap the slums/ghetto thing D; i'll have something like big ben orso xD haha
Back to top Go down
Sunna

Sunna

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 am

sorry for the spam ...
but this is what i kinda mean ... i suck at PS though D:

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures O10pir

Don't laugh it's very basic xD
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Would it be asking for too much if i asked if you were able to open the guild picture and take my render and put it in front of a green portalish background with embers undery it?
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:32 pm

LOL its looks awesome! but but but.... it says Blaubell XP
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 pm

WHOA thats so cool Very Happy tyty
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Embers   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Hey Embers,

I ended up doing yours before Supers' and Sunnas', sorry guys Neutral (but don't worry I'm working on yours right now!)

It was a lot easier and quicker seeing as I already had most the content so whipped it together pretty quickly Smile

Just a little extra for you too! Smile

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures Embers-EJ

Last edited by Disection on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Next video!! I watched it and i liked the music as well as the making of the signature. I was even talking to you on Skype when i did and laughed at Joe Brody for calling you on Skype during it Razz It was very fast, but fun to watch anyways Razz Hope you can teach me and hope i can see you making mine as well Razz Think it would be cool.
Thanks for posting a video of making one so for those who don't know how to do it can see the basics on how you can Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Make me one, but surprise me. You choose everything for me. I'm sure i'll like it Smile
(Just make sure either Scarab Lord Epyk and Elitist Jerks)
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 am

Sunna wrote:
sorry for the spam ...
but this is what i kinda mean ... i suck at PS though D:

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures O10pir

Don't laugh it's very basic xD

Oh and btw Sunna, I'm not laughing at all! I actually think that's quite neat! When I used to photoshop during high school all my art was a lot more like that, clear and crisp with definite edges, I'm planning on moving back into that again once I've gotten the hang of photoshop again Neutral
Back to top Go down
Embers

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 am

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I literally was waiting for photoshop to open and i decided to check the site back and saw a video and all i saw behind my photoshop window was the edge of the glaive so i clicked back here and i was surprised :0 i owe you
Back to top Go down
Embers

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am

oh and btw i subbed and added you on youtube
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Something Epyc   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 am

No problem Embers Smile

By the way, if you're going to add something in, just edit your previous post, makes it a lot easier to read and just keeps things neater Razz just a tip!

Soo I think I've finally got my Photoshop skillez back! Very Happy

Be the judges!

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures Superdruide

Link: https://2img.net/h/i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m512/Maskwind/Superdruide.jpg

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures SomethingEpic

Link: https://2img.net/h/i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m512/Maskwind/SomethingEpic.jpg

Edit: Got the video up now! Very Happy Neutral

Sunna: I'm getting to work on yours now, bit confused as to what else you want though? Do you want anything to do with WoW or your character in it or more just something representing the kind of person you are/where you live?

Last edited by Disection on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 pm

wow your really good at this, epyk's is really really good too. and supers!
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Wow!!! You told me you would post it and everything and i am just amazed on how good it is and everything. I love it Razz Thanks again; if u need something just let me know and i will listen Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Troy, i applaud you. cheers
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

These are all amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Heck yeah maybe i should get back into sig making aswell Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

It would be great if you did Joe. If you and Troy work together it could be crazy and maybe our next guild picture can be made from both of you and maybe Epyk can make it the background to the forums home page? I think that would be nice.

Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Jalepenos wrote:
Heck yeah maybe i should get back into sig making aswell Evil or Very Mad

Do please! Will be nice to have someone to compare ideas/methods with and a little friendly competition always makes you strive to be better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next