Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures

Go down 
+5
Sunna
Super
Blaubull
Mojosara
Disection
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

What do you use to make the signatures? I know you told me a million times, but i keep forgetting what it is. My next question is do you have the paid version, if not how much does it cost?

I was thinking if you didn't have the paid one i could send you some extra money when i get it and get you it so your work can improve and you will be able to do more things with it; well i don't know much about making any signature, but i hope it would help if you don't have it already lol.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Adobe Photoshop CS5 haha.

I do have the full version - unpaid for though however.
There's a version you can download from http://thepiratebay.org that comes with a crack Smile

PS: check out my new sig.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:25 pm

You told me you were making one for your shaman on Skype, but i didn't think it would look like that. nicely done. Every time you make one it keeps looking better and better.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:26 am

Here's a little something for you Super Wink

Oh and pretty much just ignore my cursor in all these videos, for some reason its off doing its own thing lmao.

Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:59 am

That's crazy Troy!!!!! What a Pro you all. I loved how you were talking to me on Skype during the video and thanks for posting the videos of you making them; for some reason i find it so intrusting.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

PostSubject: For Napolian   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 am

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 Napolian

Your friendly, iron-clad beserker.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:28 am

Wow! If you keep going like this you are going to be so epic in a mouth or so! I still cant believe how good they are; that some one i know can actually put something together like the ones you been doing Joy in a hour or so. Just so amazing Troy!
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Ahh i really liked your shaman one using the 4 elements as the background and sure ill start making some too so we can bounce ideas off of each other on skype
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Cant wait to see yours Joe.
Back to top Go down
Frostellicus

Frostellicus

Elitist Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 pm

The colours I want are: blues kinda want the northrend colors and stuff.
What kind of imagery do I want: Ya i want my warr Acrbados with some some kinda epic evil place in the background.

What text do you want on your signature: ya and i just want my name and guild name.
Back to top Go down
Frostellicus

Frostellicus

Elitist Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Well really i want my Sig to look so bloodtristy and crazy and evil :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave Labour - Forum Signatures   Slave Labour - Forum Signatures - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave Labour - Forum Signatures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2