Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Mojosara~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 am

Hi Im the Co-Founder and co-leader of EJ on wowbeez, my name is Sara. Im very friendly to those who are friendly to me, feel free to say hi ingame, i will always be willing to help guildies. If im not on Mojosara check in guild for Nadalia or Jazsun, my 2 alts. I look forward to making new friends so dont be afrain to say hey!! Very Happy

Also looking for someone to make me a cool Sig if anyone has some good photoshop skills id glady be willing to work out some sort of trade Smile
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:02 pm

It is a pleasure to met u "mojsara "Sara"". I'm afraid to say that i don't know how to many a signature for you, but i will see if i can get one of my friends to make u one since they were suppose to make one this weekend some time.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forums! hope to see you ingame and i used to have some raw photoshop skills back in the day making signatures i can prolly start making them again.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Haha you need to hock me up with one to Razz Well if you will do me that favor; Hopefully you get a signature soon.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:07 am

That would be awesome you guys! Im ingame alot if you wanna take some glamor screenshots xD im in no hurry, forums just starting up. used to have one but it still says Lunia.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 am

Wait you were Lunia and Luniaa from Instant 80 back when it was up " it was a warrior full donor i believe"?

-super
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Yea xD then i gave it to my friend when i quit, actually never donated on that toon, somebody else did for me because i was doin his homework.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Remember a warrior called Superwar then? It was my alt and i remember fighting with you all the time about stuff and duels lol.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Signatures   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Hey guys Smile

If anyone wants a sig (as previously talked about), I'd be more than happy to make you one.

The one I've done for myself is fairly amateurish seeing as it's the first time I've used photoshop for a loooong time and CS5 is a lot different from CS4.

Let me know though Razz

Edit: It's not attaching my sig automatically for some reason so here you go!

~Mojosara~ 2wme80n
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm

damn that looks great!
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 pm

I WANT ONE!!!! MAKES IT BLUUUEEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Mojosara~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mojosara~   ~Mojosara~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Mojosara~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: General :: Red Carpet-
Jump to: