Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More talkative people

Go down 
+3
Embers
Disection
Jalepenos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

More talkative people Empty
PostSubject: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Not trying to be rude or anything but ill get on and be like hey guys and no one will respond sometimes or only 1 will. Idk if its because people are shy pale or because im just hated No Well whatever the case is maybe we should get some more people but i dont want it to be a /global troll session
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 pm

More talkative people Forever-Alone-31
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Is that you in that picture? And Jalapenos i feel you. I see you talk in guild chat and ill admit ill be too lazy to type /g and say something. Ill try to talk more often in guild chat from now on, its just hard to when im in a battleground and getting whispered from random people
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Haha Joe i always talk to you Razz mainly i don't talk when some one talks in guild is because i don't see them, but as soon as some one talks to me or ask a question i am usually right on it even if i don't know it; show them that i am paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

Duh dude were like bros
Back to top Go down
raidforlyf

Elitist Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

I know no one ever talks lmao
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

It is getting better the past day or so, but only reason why it is is because everyone is asking for help or they need help with raiding lol. Sucks because that is the reason and not just they want to talk to each other.
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 am

i dont really talk alot because everyone seems to think im their bestfriend after they talk to me once, i get like 4 whispers just when i log in.
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 pm

I never wisp u >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More talkative people   More talkative people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More talkative people
Page 1 of 1