Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Napolian-

Elitist Points : 6

one request Empty
PostSubject: one request   one request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:08 am

hey if you would make me a signatur i would be greatfull. the colors i would like are red, black, and white , and i would like it so say the guild name at the bottom and then my name spelled like this -Napolian- at the top and for the back round do somthing you think would be cool cause i dont really know but what ever you do i am sure i will like it.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

one request Empty
PostSubject: Re: one request   one request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 am

Hehe Napolian, you need to put it in the topic for future reference, Epyk or a Forum Mod might be able to move this, but I'm not sure.

But yes, I would be happy to!
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

one request Empty
PostSubject: Re: one request   one request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:31 am

Sadly i am unable to move it or i don't know how to move it yet, but if you ever need something please make sure there isn't a topic already made for it and if their isn't then you may post a new topic.

No problem this time since it is your first time, but please don't do it again; Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one request Empty
PostSubject: Re: one request   one request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: