Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

grassy the hunter ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grassy

Elitist Points : 3

grassy the hunter ;) Empty
PostSubject: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

hey im grassy the hunter im pre new love to pvp i think im and ok player on a fair bit and always talking! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Welcome grassy, i already raiding with you and you seemed cool for the raids. Hope to so more of them with you. You are a good hunter, just need better gear i believe; we can help you get that though Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Superdruide wrote:
Welcome grassy, i already raiding with you and you seemed cool for the raids. Hope to so more of them with you. You are a good hunter, just need better gear i believe; we can help you get that though Razz

-Super

Yeah as ty stated im down to help you get gear also and hopefully we can duel sometime since you love the pvp king
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Ya i think me and Joe can both help you on gearing if you would like or on practicing on different classes; between the both of us i think we got almost every class and they r geared if you would like to practice vs them. Razz best way to learn to pvp is to face a better person then you in it.

grassy the hunter ;) 2h4zyhw
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Yeah dude im down to help just hit me up on Boids,Jalapenos, or Ezwiders
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 pm

If you are on right now i am free for the next hour or two and will be willy to help with anything you would need or want; if i am able to get you toughs things that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grassy the hunter ;)   grassy the hunter ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grassy the hunter ;)
Page 1 of 1