Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UI (User Interface)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

UI (User Interface) Empty
PostSubject: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

UI (User Interface) 25fizwl

This is how my screen looks when i'm ganking people on my warlock. Im just curious to see what everybody's looks like so if you don't mind please post a screenshot of your UI.
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 pm

UI (User Interface) Wowscr12
Me on Mojo, dunno what happened to the resolution tho :p
Back to top Go down
Embers

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

what addon is that
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 am

My actionbars? its called Dominos.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: My UI ^_^   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 am

UI (User Interface) S3gjfa

Very boxy I know, working on it though Razz

Edit: Eeek just realised how big it is sorry. And in case anyone is wondering the addons I use are:

Bartender4
Recount
Omen
Pitbull 4.0
Prat

Annnd I think that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:04 am

lol always read peoples chat logs in screenshots, tyrax bein a tool again i see.
Back to top Go down
Embers

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

does dominos not work for mac? because ive dropped it in my addons folder three times and it doesnt show up when logging in. And i cant stand Bartender
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I would love to show my Screen Sshot of my druid, but sadly i have all my bars hidden and i am not sure how to upload a Screen Shot to this forum. Different from all the other forum i been on.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Take a screenshot in-game. press escape and go to keybindings and look for screenshot and bind it to a button you never use. then press it and itll save the screenshot in your wow folder.
then go to tinypic.com and upload the screenshot and itll give you a link like UI (User Interface) Urlofyourscreenshothere just copy and paste that link on here and itll show up as your screesnhot
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Here is my Screen Shot, not much to see since i have almost all my bars hidden "kerbinder"

UI (User Interface) 357g4sy

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

UI (User Interface) 2w591d3
Super idk how u play like that lol sorry my ss is so generic i have 0 addons Sad
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Haha i wished i could have a screen like yours "nice and neat". I hid all my bars since they are all messing, but i need so many macros for my classes Sad Just need to work with what i got and stop making so many for every spec i can do lol.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Youre in luck super. I have two addons that will take away both of those problems.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

That would be great, would you mind sharing them with me and/or the entire guild on these forums? If you will then thanks and i will take a other Screen Shot of my screen after i use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UI (User Interface)   UI (User Interface) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UI (User Interface)
Page 1 of 1