Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

report towars wopairs and snrall

Go down 
+3
Super
Blaubull
redwiddow1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
redwiddow1

redwiddow1

Elitist Points : 7

report towars wopairs and snrall Empty
PostSubject: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

wopairs and snralls warlock is bragging about how they fear us through walls and win arena battle and then talking smack all over guild chat
Back to top Go down
redwiddow1

redwiddow1

Elitist Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 pm

nvm they left
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Taddle tale...
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Even though that is not nice for them to do it isn't really any rules broken besides being nice to others; if they do it again please Pm me in game and i will have a word with them and hopefully i can stop them from doing it to you again.

-super
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 am

If anyone's talking smack to other guild members or about the guild itself then they no longer need to be apart of the community, they can join La Onda.
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Glad they left. I forgot who but i remember two others doing the same thing. Two casters vs. two rogues and then they were talking in guild chat. We're all in the same guild. No need to be tryhards and talk like theres a real competition
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 am

If they aren't making a positive impact on the guild, there's not need for them. My apologies for being harsh but it's true.
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Frostellicus

Frostellicus

Elitist Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 pm

A guild Hanging is in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: report towars wopairs and snrall   report towars wopairs and snrall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

report towars wopairs and snrall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: Reports and Applications :: Player Reports-
Jump to: