Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useful Macros

Go down 
+2
Super
Embers
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Wonder why i always stand idle for long periods of time in stormwind? Im either eating, taking a shower, or most of the time making macros. I will keep updating this topic as soon as i make find useful macros for all classes. heres one to set the tone:

Code:
#showtooltip Cenarion War Hippogryph
/use [flyable, nomounted] Cenarion War Hippogryph
/use [noflyable, nomounted] Mekgineer's Chopper
/dismount [noflying, mounted]
/dismount [mod, mounted]

This is a mount macro. Replace Mekgineer's Chopper with one of your ground mounts and Cenarion War Hippogryph with your flying mount. this macro also mounts you to flying mount if you're in flying zone and if you're not it uses your ground mount. Its a great macro i recommend keybinding to action bar. What makes it special is that if you hit keybind or click it it will not dismount you if you are flying so no more dismounting in mid air. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Embers

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Two Good Warlock Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

This macro is for the Warlock spell [Demonic Circle](Summon,Teleport).

Code:
#showtooltip Demonic Circle: Teleport
/cast [mod] Demonic Circle: Teleport; [nomod] Demonic Circle: Summon
When you press this macro it will summon a Demonic Circle....however when you press Alt and then press it the macro will teleport you to the Demonic Circle, two in one macro saving some space!

This next macro is good for a rotation of DOTS (Assuming you know what they are)

Code:
/castsequence reset=Target/Combat Haunt, Corruption, Searing Pain, Unstable Affliction

You can replace Haunt and all other spells in this macro to whichever dots or spells you want.
Its rather simple, but way easier than using all your bar's space with spells you can put in one slot Razz if you clear your target then the macro will reset the sequence back to the first spell in the lineup, make sure to type spell names exactly how you see them or you will end up with an /s spamming a failed macro
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Now i am going to have to use the mount macro, i have over 40 macros for my feral druid and never did i see a macro for mounts like this one. Idk how good the warluck one is because i never played one, but if it is anything like the mount macro supposed to do then i am sure warlucks will lover it.
Keep up the macros and hope to see more soon.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Ok so i was just messing around and i found another macro. this one is for rogues who are tired of pressing b and clicking twice to apply poisons. this will automatically throw poisons of your choice on both hands:

With this macro, you can left click to poison your main hand, right click to poison your offhand, hold down the alt button when you do it to use second Poison or the ctrl button to use a third Poison.

Code:
/use [nomodifier] Instant Poison; [modifier] Deadly Poison;
/use [button] 16; [button] 17

Heres how it works:
Left clicking the macro will apply Instant Poison to your Mainhand
Right clicking the macro will apply Instant Poison to your Offhand
Holding Alt while left clicking/right clicking will do the same but for Deadly
If you wanna get more technical you can add this line after Deadly Poison:

[
Code:
modifier] THIRD POISON GOES HERE;

Now you have one button devoted to poisoning both hands with 3 poison choices ^-^
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 am

Thtat rogue macro is pretty legit thanks!
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:19 am

I can't believe there is a macro like that out there lol, I am going to have to make a rogue just to test this one out lol. If it works like it is plan then this is one of the Epic macros i would be able to use on a daily bases, Thanks for coming up with these amazing macros for us to use.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Very Happy thanks, let me know if the macro is giving trouble ill fix it
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Wouldn't happen to know any good macros for feral druids would you?

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Yes, All forms in one button, One that goes into cat form and uses dash, one that prowls pounce and then ravage, a few
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Mind posting them for me? O and do u know a addon that i can just copy and past these from here to wowbeez?

-Super
Back to top Go down
Embers

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Having trouble with macros right now. all mine are gone due to me deleting my wtf file. ill try to get them back though. And the only macro addon i know just gives you unlimited characters for macros
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Well thanks for keep working on the macros for our guild. Means a lot to us, well at least to me lol. So far the rogue macro doesn't work for me, but i don't play rogues much anyways.
Hopefully everything is back up and running for you soon Ember.

-super
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 am

Code:
#show tooltip
/cast Wing Clip
/cast Disengage

slows em then shoots you away, good for concussive shot cd.

also

Code:
/cast Death Grip
/cast Chains Of Ice

grips and chians' em.
im nub at macros, just the ones i use xD
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Going to be making a Dk soon and that macro for Death Grip will help out a lot. I wouldn't of thought to put them together in the same macro even though i use them in order like the macro does lol. Thanks for the macro Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey i really appreciate the Macros here, u inspired me to experiment. So here are some more Lock macros;D

Code:
#showtootip
/cast [mod] Immolate; [nomod] Fel Flame; [modifier] Conflagate

This is mainly for Destruction Locks, thought this would come in handy when u wanna free some Hotbar space.

My personal favorite Wink

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Dran Life; [nomod] Drain Mana

I use both of these spells often, but i just never had room on my hotbar. Now i do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Haha blaubull, that's how you bet me on my warlock by taken my mana with that macro Razz I will use it when i duel u once more, but this time you will lose by your own macro - You have creative a beast "Superwarlocks".

-Super
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm

BRING IT ON! bounce
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:28 am

Death Knight Frost OSHI- Macro:

Code:
#showtooltip
#show
/cast Lichborne
/target player
/cast Death Coil
/targetlasttarget
/castsequence Icebound Fortitude, Pillar of Frost, Hungering Cold, Anti-Magic Shell, Raise Dead, Death Pact

Focus Macro:
This macro will focus your current target and then switch back to your previous target, good for PvP when you need to quickly focus a healer for focus interrupts/CC and continue tunnelling the person you had been attacking.

Code:
/focus [target=focus, noexists]
/stopmacro [target=focus, exists]
/target focus
/targetlasttarget

Clear Focus Macro:

Code:
/clearfocus

Focus Interrupt/CC macro:
This macro allows you to use X ability on your focused target without having to switch targets. Allows you to keep the same enemy targeted and the victim of your crowd control will never see it coming. This macro will also interrupt your current target if you have no focus set.

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus,exists,harm]Fear; Fear

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus,exists,harm]Windshear; Windshear

Etc, etc, etc.

Basically just put your class relevant interrupts or CC's into those macros.

I've noticed a lot of people don't know how to access their Professions (when they have more than two), so here you go, you will need to put these into macros.

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Alchemy

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Archaeology

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Blacksmithing

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Cooking

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Enchanting

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Engineering
Code:
#showtooltip
/cast First Aid

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Inscription

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Jewelcrafting

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Leatherworking

Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Tailoring

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Blaubull wrote:
BRING IT ON! bounce
GIMME THAT MANA!

Thanks for the macros listed above troy now i can max them all
affraid
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:25 pm

haha "give me that mana" was so funny when they were draining my mana lmao! Well i will be putting the dks macros to the test soon hopefully and i am already using the professions macro; you help me with that, so thank you once again Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah super hows your cooking going?
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I have 470 something i believe, but i don't know where to go to find the recipes; you were suppose to tell me, but you were busy doing something else so i stopped doing it and decided to do something else at the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm

I have donor cooking.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 pm

O lol i was thinking about buying donor mounts instead of professions since i am able to completely all without any problems and beside it would be a waste of money donated for something you can achieve in my option, but before i knew you could get them all for free i was going to do the same thing. Glade to see i wasn't the only one that was going to do it lol.
Back to top Go down
Embers

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Well, this one is for you Super relating to the post i left just now in User Interface. And this can go for anybody as well, if you have messy bars and are too lazy to fix em and need a fresh start heres a macro

Code:
/run for i = 1,120 do PickupAction(i) ClearCursor() end

^^ Resets all your action bars.

Super here are the links for the addon that can help your bar problem

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/dominos.aspx

The addon is called Dominos, if it doesnt work for you or you dont like it you can try another addon called Bartender. Hope these two helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful Macros
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next