Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent Information?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

Vent Information? Empty
PostSubject: Vent Information?   Vent Information? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 am

Not really sure what is going on with the Vent but i don't know the information needed for Vent. If your would be so kind to live it as a reply as soon as u read this or as soon as u make one. Not in a rush whats so ever Razz Talk to u soon Smile

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

Vent Information? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information?   Vent Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Ive been doing some research and for a free account you can host up to 8 people. if we want we can just do that because it will be easier then having to privately call every person and i think its less laggier also because its meant to hold people you know? Also i read some stuff about how to hack it to have 100 people in your vent but you cant pm anyone
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

Vent Information? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information?   Vent Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Well if you are able to do that Joe; then please do. If you need help with it just let me know how tell me how and i will try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Information? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information?   Vent Information? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Information?
Page 1 of 1