Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embers' Ranting Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

Embers' Ranting Corner Empty
PostSubject: Embers' Ranting Corner   Embers' Ranting Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 pm

The Title is pretty self explanatory. Heres a list of the top ten thinks i make obvious that I can't stand about WoW, Wowbeez, and the players on both.

#10: PvP tryhards. The kids who have no real pvp experience on retail that come on to a private server and think they run things and take advantage of instant 85 that they will never have access to on the real Blizzard realms. And then have the nerve to call people noobs when they don't know how to use half their spells because theyre use to being level 35.

#9: Shamans. Thats all i have to say for you to understand what i'm getting at.

#8: Bandrollers. The people who bandwagon a class/race/spec thats popular/infamous for being overpowered/bad/cool/leet. Some examples of these are Ret Paladins, Shadow Priests, Destro Locks, Assassination Rogues, Enchance Shamans, Fury Warriors, Fire/Frost Mages and the notorious Feral druids. Sometimes its hard to identify these players,because there are people who play the class/spec because they really know how to use it.

#7: Elitst (No pun intended) The people who are apparently experts of the game and usually try to explain everything to everybody. Now, these can be good sometiimes. But I am aiming at the ones who rage during a raid due to not following a specific strat, or even in a battleground for making a mistake. Its ok to correct people and make them better, but not to the point where its a 20 minute long chat log rage.

#6: The QQ'er. Yes i know that Wowbeez has a lot of bugs when it comes to pvp and I know how it feels when a class or people get on your nerves. But it's really annoying when somebody says something in chat after EVERYTIME they die or get killed.

#5: The Global Troll. (WTS [Soul Blade] x2 /w me for price) Troll: WTS YOUR MOM 100k GOLD PST LAWLZ. The annoying kids that have fun in bothering people for absolutely no reason at all. Trolls were first established as bridge guardians and a 9 year old girl's dolls but soon evolved into an annoying prick that has no goal except to annoy. These can also be seen on sites such as YouTube.

#4: The Ignorant Raid Leader. Especially the ones that stand in Stormwind spamming "LFM FOR BOT NO NINJAS NO NOOBS /W FOR INVITE" that know nothing about the raids in cataclysm that assume they know what theyre doing. Famous for saying no noobs when they invite people but then cant figure out how to fix alones when inside the instance. Or the infamous ones that are so used to wallbugging that they don't know anything about the bosses and how to get past the mobs.

#3: The rude beggar. The level 76 warlock that can't seem to find a quest that gets you instant 85, so instead kills mobs and levels manually. But when they see somebody that looks geared they run up to you without asking and open trade with you and say "gold" or "gold plz". I understand you need gold to buy a mount and bags but I'm not gonna respond to somebody who assumes one has gold because of the way their character looks.

#2: Smoke Bomber. I have a different definition for these than most. My definition is the person who types like an ebonic 9 year old writing an essay for an english teacher. But the grammar isn't what bothers me because idc about spelling. Its the way they type on purpose and THEN write 2 words in a different message like 4 times in a row when they couldve written all of it in one message.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE NUMBER 1 THNG I HATE ABOUT WOW!

#1: The Hypocrite. Ok, since this pisses me off the most I can write a whole novel for this, but I wont. Instead i'll explain briefly why this person gets me mad. The hypocrite is the person who makes all these weird assumptions of you and what your life is like,what you do outside of wow,and what your personality/looks are. And it gets me mad the most because 90% of the crap theyre saying about me is usually what THEIR life is like and what they do. It all comes from their insecurity and they like to put it on other people to make themselves better than they really are. However as we all know hypocrites go way beyond just that. They complain about the stuff you do in game, meanwhile 5 minutes later theyll do the same thing and expect you not to say anything about it and if you do youre a "baby,nerd,scrub,". How about practicing what you preech, because you know nothing about the person and by trying to put them down you are just that much more pathetic. well thats it for this post, but expect more to come. Im always getting mad Wink
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Embers' Ranting Corner   Embers' Ranting Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Embers wrote:
take advantage of instant 85 that they will never have access to on the real Blizzard realms.

Tournament Realms on retail. They're even running at the moment.

Embers wrote:
#9: Shamans. Thats all i have to say for you to understand what i'm getting at.

Shamans burst damage would be worse if their abilities were balanced properly. The Shamans you are thinking of are the ones that are bug abusing, the ones that can be dealt with through a report on WoWBeez forums.

Embers wrote:
#8: Bandrollers. The people who bandwagon a class/race/spec thats popular/infamous for being overpowered/bad/cool/leet. Some examples of these are Ret Paladins, Shadow Priests, Destro Locks, Assassination Rogues, Enchance Shamans, Fury Warriors, Fire/Frost Mages and the notorious Feral druids. Sometimes its hard to identify these players,because there are people who play the class/spec because they really know how to use it.

So I either have to roll a Hunter or a Death Knight and contend in highly unbalanced PvP? And possibly play on a class that I don't even like? Right...

Embers wrote:
#6: The QQ'er. Yes i know that Wowbeez has a lot of bugs when it comes to pvp and I know how it feels when a class or people get on your nerves. But it's really annoying when somebody says something in chat after EVERYTIME they die or get killed.

You can't talk in chat when you're dead.

Embers wrote:
#4: The Ignorant Raid Leader. Especially the ones that stand in Stormwind spamming "LFM FOR BOT NO NINJAS NO NOOBS /W FOR INVITE" that know nothing about the raids in cataclysm that assume they know what theyre doing. Famous for saying no noobs when they invite people but then cant figure out how to fix alones when inside the instance. Or the infamous ones that are so used to wallbugging that they don't know anything about the bosses and how to get past the mobs.

This is a private server, unless people are creating raids within a guild, I think you will find that most people have not experienced retail raiding. Wall bugging is banned, if you join a group that is doing it, leave or you will most likely get banned.

Embers wrote:
#3: The rude beggar.

Are you trying to say that getting gold on a server with x500 rates is such a problem that you are not willing to spare someone even 1000 gold? Try starting a new account with no gold on it, if you ding to 85 that quickly you are not going to have enough gold to level any professions.

Embers wrote:
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE NUMBER 1 THNG I HATE ABOUT WOW!

Is complainers, refer to the rules before you post another one of these please.

Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Embers' Ranting Corner   Embers' Ranting Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 pm

As there is nothing of constructive merit in this post, it will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embers' Ranting Corner   Embers' Ranting Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embers' Ranting Corner
Page 1 of 1