Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D Empty
PostSubject: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi all! Names Zach, Im 16 and have been playing Wowbeez for a good month now. Played Retail WoW for about 2 years so its fair to say i have a bit of experience with WoW. I'd like to be the Go-To tank for all your Raiding and Instance needs, but thats up to you. I'm glad to be apart of this guild and hope to see it go far in Wowbeez. Remember make love, not warcraft. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Well in the guild so far we really only had one tank and that's "Epyk". We are raiding pretty often atm, when i am on at least. I am pretty sure you will be able to tank if you would like to in the raids and if not you could always be the back up tank if "Epyk" isn't on and we want to raid. I hope to see you tanking at your best one of these days in our raids.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Welcome to the forums i still want that 1v1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 am

U might not be able to beat boids unless you stun him first then get a early lead on him Razz Good luck you two.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 am

hahaa idk about that blaubulls health is crazy its gonna be a long duel my man.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Maybe if your arent to busy blaubull, you could team up with me and Ezwider "boids" some time to do some pvp in TB or somewhere else.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Sure i dont mind. Send me an inv whenever im online ;D
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

You will be getting one today or tomorrow hopefully if horde are there and camping Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Hell yeah we will take the horde out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D    Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaubull, your friendly Tank :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: General :: Red Carpet-
Jump to: