Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?

Go down 
+2
Super
Embers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? Empty
PostSubject: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm

I didnt make this topic to be mean, but realistic. I was reading something Disection said and its completely true, a LOT of people in the guild don't have professions. And to be honest nobody should be let in unless they have at least 1 or 2 maxed, because its not fair to us that we have to sit there buying mats and making gear and enchants for people that cant take 30 minutes of their lives to do some themselves. Im sure a few people in the guild don't like me already because i tell it like it is, if you whisper me to make you gear, enchants, or gems the answer will be NO unless I feel like doing it. I've even seen people join the guild, get gear from somebody and leave.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Tell you the truth i dont like when people ask either, but i am always willing to help and i am glade to say that everyone i helped is so far in the guild lol. I never saw anyone that got gear and left and whats the point of leaving? We helped you get gear, wouldn't we help get more lol; makes no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 pm

i have no idea but you can ask yourself. Ask xplotion. Joined the guild cuz he saw i was in it, Begged me 3 days straight to enchant his daggers, and then make him a Bloodied set, and then he left.
Back to top Go down
Sunna

Sunna

Elitist Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

D: some people -.- ...
I should get more active on my DK again xD i haven't left if you're wondering =)
Im playing my hunter most off the time and i'm in Arch Angel with it so yeah =) still a part of the crew ... kinda O.o Very Happy
But if you need any pots oros =) give me shout i'll gladly help you out on my DK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Agreed.

#newrule
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

Yess this is a great rule people need to be independent lol
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say "indepenant", they just need to be able to pull their own weight in the guild and if they are going to need things from other people they should have something to offer in return.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Besides i have notice that people are taken tons of stuff from the guild bank as in items and gold. The guild bank should be use for repairs and for paying for your professions so u can help others and yourself in the game. It only takes about a hour or 2 "Max" to level 1 profession in Wowbeez.
What i don't understand is why people rather ask for gold and for items from a profession when they can spend a hour or so getting it maxed and then make it for them self and then they could also make money from that profession to strangers in Wowbeez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?   Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proffessions for New Recruits Manditory?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: Events :: Suggestions-
Jump to: