Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PvP/PvE Skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Title Says it all, display your skills with screenshots/Videos
PvP/PvE Skills 1z236f4
PvP/PvE Skills 22zyf4
PvP/PvE Skills X4ekxj
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Ahh nice i need to go to wsg when i get back on and post my epic rape
Back to top Go down
Embers

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

lol yeah invite me to a group and que together, i just came from a wsg just now gonna post the pic >.< im always second to buggers and op clasees
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm

No classes are really bugged besides shamans. I they can kill healers without a problem and a lot of people will say bleeds on druids are bugged, but they are wrong since wowbeez just didn't nerf them down like real world of warcraft did and there for they hit so hard most of the time.
I will will be posting more of the Wsg scores i get and will be glade to be in the same wsg and fight by your side in there Emeber Razz See you in WSG Razz
Back to top Go down
Embers

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Youre right, no class besides the shaman is bugged, however some of them are overpowered. I even admit i made a warrior and it had literally no gear except for gear i found in deepholm (green trash) and i went into a wsg and was still hitting for 11k. There is a warrior i always see in warsong gulch too thats actually in stormwind as we speak that spams a macro htting for 40k no crits. and paladins too.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Superdruide wrote:
No classes are really bugged besides shamans.Razz

True to an extent. However, it is Shamans that use the Icebreaker enchant that are doing the retardedly high, bugged damage.

I know that either Flametongue Weapon or Flame Shock are bugged since in my recount they are two of the highest damaging components.

However, Windfury Weapon is bugged too because it doesn't do anywhere enough damage. So in a way the higher damage of the other two abilities makes up for the fact that what is supposed our highest damaging ability is nurfed into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Well since your biggest spell doesn't do anything and 2 of your spells make up and then a greater deal then that one spell will do over a length of a hour lol. I don't really mind shamans unless you run into though ones hitting 18k all the time in WSG which bothers me, but most of them are just a other class to kill for me.
Pally i can see why you said that, but over all they r easy to kill for me on my druid, mage, and Joes warrior lol.
Warriors on the other hand are very good dps only if they use all their dps cds together, but other then that they are fairly easy to kill as well, just say be-hide them and you are good to go lol.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

here is one of the ones i just did today, not the greatest, but still it is a alright score at the end of the day. PvP/PvE Skills 2i7ws9z
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:02 am

I was stuck for half the game because the noggenfogger elixir made me stick to the ground for the entire second half >_>PvP/PvE Skills Qnqzbo
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Not bad at all for some one that cant really stealth, proud of you Joe Razz
Back to top Go down
Embers

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 pm

PvP/PvE Skills 343njgw

Going HAM in BWD What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP/PvE Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP/PvE Skills   PvP/PvE Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP/PvE Skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: