Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GFX (Post In Here)

Go down 
+2
Super
Embers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey guys! I know i really haven't been showing it on the forums, but i'm really into GFX (Graphics for those who don't know) and i admire people like Disection who display their talent and even make me feel like i suck when i see things and tools i've never bothered using before. You know how they say competition makes people better. i was thinking i could set up a photobucket account for the guild to upload all our gfx. As far as I know, only Disection, Epyk, and I do gfx. If you do too let me know (I dont like making assumptions) But as i said if you also do gfx let me know so maybe we can start events with them, like speed art competitions, etc. If you guys support me on this i'm willing to make a youtube channel for us and hopefully somebody can support me with that and upload videos, I dont even know what im typing anymore. Let me know what you guys think
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 pm

I think a competition between all the people that can make that top of stuff should be realized on the forums since not everyone can do great work like i see Troy doing. I support this even though i don't know anything about making the art personally lol.
If you need anything to boost this idea or anything to help with this just send me a Pm on the forums and i will do my best to get it to you Razz
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Embers wrote:
Hey guys! I know i really haven't been showing it on the forums, but i'm really into GFX (Graphics for those who don't know) and i admire people like Disection who display their talent and even make me feel like i suck when i see things and tools i've never bothered using before. You know how they say competition makes people better. i was thinking i could set up a photobucket account for the guild to upload all our gfx. As far as I know, only Disection, Epyk, and I do gfx. If you do too let me know (I dont like making assumptions) But as i said if you also do gfx let me know so maybe we can start events with them, like speed art competitions, etc. If you guys support me on this i'm willing to make a youtube channel for us and hopefully somebody can support me with that and upload videos, I dont even know what im typing anymore. Let me know what you guys think

Hey Embers Smile

Good to know you're getting enthusiastic about it and thanks for the support towards my own work Smile
PS. You don't suck, and remember, anytime you need help with anything or see something in my videos that looks interesting (even though its all so dam quick Razz) feel free to ask me about it!

I already have a photobucket account and youtube which I would be more than happy for the guild to use.
At the moment I have Titled all my videos under my name so I could supply the username and pass through private message if anyone is interested in producing their own videos or uploading pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 pm

I think i might have to have you teach me how to do this Troy. Maybe one afternoon we can get together and learn something we both didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I also do gfx and im down if we got a photobucket and had contests and stuffs
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Jalepenos wrote:
I also do gfx and im down if we got a photobucket and had contests and stuffs

I think a competition would be great as well!

I would rather not participate in it though, and give other people a chance to do their own work and show it to everyone. I could help judge or give people ideas/feedback on their work.
Back to top Go down
Sunna

Sunna

Elitist Points : 17

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 pm

3d allowed ? Smile
CAD handy for that kind of things :p
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Hmm, would have to discuss it with Epyk, Mojo and Super I suppose.

If they want to leave it up to me I'll organise something asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Would you guys like for me to talk to Epyk about this new event that you guys want to do?
Back to top Go down
Embers

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 pm

GFX (Post In Here) Axbh2p

Designed this if you wanna use it for youtube page. I made it simple, i can reupload and do a lot more if you guys want
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 pm

That is really nice border Ember.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 am

Shocked

THAT IS NICE!

Would be bloody awesome looking on a youtube channel!

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Embers

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

GFX (Post In Here) 2qlsb2w

I know epyk isn't a boomkin, but i was bored and he was the first druid that came to mind bounce

GFX (Post In Here) 107mh75

Quick logo i made a while back for my former design team Real Studios. Took me ten minutes to make
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

That is some very nice work man. Wish i could do that, but sadly i don't have the time to really learn anymore.
Back to top Go down
Epyk
Admin
Epyk

Elitist Points : 596

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:36 am

Embers wrote:
GFX (Post In Here) 2qlsb2w

I know epyk isn't a boomkin, but i was bored and he was the first druid that came to mind bounce

GFX (Post In Here) 107mh75

Quick logo i made a while back for my former design team Real Studios. Took me ten minutes to make

Im a boomkin off-spec Wink
I really like the sig btw!
Back to top Go down
https://wowbeezelitistjerks.forumotion.com
Embers

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 am

>.< i deleted it damnit cuz i didn't know! I was actually thinking what if hes off spec balance? ughh thanks though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GFX (Post In Here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX (Post In Here)   GFX (Post In Here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GFX (Post In Here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: Graphics and Art :: WoW Related-
Jump to: