Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Napolian-

Elitist Points : 6

heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk Empty
PostSubject: heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk   heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 am

Very Happy hey every one i finally registered so how is every one doing Very Happy -Napolian-
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk   heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 am

Hey Joe Broooody, whats up? I always am raiding with you Razz Good warrior overall and hopefully we keep on raiding Razz Speaking of this i am on skype with you right now lol. Well anyways it is 2:36 am here and you should be getting some sleep soon buddy.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk   heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 am

Superdruide wrote:
Hey Joe Broooody, whats up?

Heh aren't you getting Joe and Brody mixed up thur?
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk   heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Disection wrote:
Superdruide wrote:
Hey Joe Broooody, whats up?

Heh aren't you getting Joe and Brody mixed up thur?

Super has always messed up napolians name since day 1 first he called him rhode,then brony, now its joe brooody haha but i heard something about you napolian Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk   heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Haha i am not getting them mixed up but it is fun to say Joe Broooody Razz You should try it and only reason i keep changing it is because i cant remember how to say it correctly and every time i say it wrong he doesn't correct me so i am not sure half of the time if i am saying it wrong or not lmao.
heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk 2h4zyhw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk   heyyy all  of you awsome people especially Epyk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heyyy all of you awsome people especially Epyk
Page 1 of 1