Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disection here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey guys,

I'm new to WoWBeez (having only started yesterday) but have been playing retail for.. well, since the end of Burning Crusade, so for a little too long now Razz

Decided to leave retail due to the enormous amount of time it consumes and decided to come to Wowbeez via a friends recommendation.

Ended up seeing a couple of members of Elitist Jerks pulling fairly high DPS in my first raid so decided that that was the place for me! Seems like a friendly and helpful guild so far, hopefully we can schedule some guild raids some time though. Smile

Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey welcome to the forums and the guild! Make sure you read the rules and ask around if you need help.
Back to top Go down
Disection

Disection

Elitist Points : 140

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Well I do have one question...

How do I attach my signature manually? The automatic attachment doesn't seem to be working Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Ahh im having that same problem too. Once i figure it out i will definetly inform you about it afro
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Welcome to our happy family "lol". Hope to see your raiding and pvping with us soon. Would u mind me asking who you saw pulling good dps? So many skilled players in our guild today and hopefully we can keep getting more Razz
If you need something just send me a Pm when i am Wowbeez or even send me a Pm through the forums.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Haha what part of the family am i? But ive seen troy around and hes been very helpfull
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:07 pm

You are the one family member everyone trys to avoid Joe Razz Jking man, you are more like the one that is funny sometimes and the other part of the time we laugh at you for stuff you to even though you are not trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 am

Hahaha super is the one older brother you cant top.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Haha Thanks Joe!!! I guess Troy is the Dad, Mature most of the time, but fools around sometimes and can make you laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disection here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disection here!   Disection here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disection here!
Page 1 of 1