Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boids in the Bowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey guys waddup uhh im boids and im a prot pally tryna be good in holy gear this is my first ally and prot pally so whats good,, and i smoke the flame kushh
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 pm

I have a holy pally myself and if you ever need help with one or needs tips, just let me know. I would be more then happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Heck yeah dude hit me up
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I even need a healer in 2 vs 2 arenas if you like to join me in that as well; of course i wouldnt be on my pally i would be on my feral druid, but still pretty good on him.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:44 pm

If you need any help on a Prot pally jus let me know. ;D
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 am

Haha super im down since we can both skype ya know? and Baub we gotta have our duel!
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 am

Haha, well when ever you got time this weekend i should be able to get together with you and test out our pally skills together. Besides from some family and girlfriend things i need to do this weekend i should be clear at anytime.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 am

Are you really a Prot Pally "Blaubull"? If so i would like to get with you some point during the week and talk about Prot Pallys'. I always wanted to be able to play one at a good level, but never had the time to figure one out since i am always busy with other classes.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Sure am Super. Just give me a /w whenever you're online an I'll show u a thing or two. Wink
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Wish i would of read that before i got off lol, maybe next time i am on we can Razz

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

Now were all skyping each other and kicking horde ass
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 pm

I know we are all always on Skype and i am right now; waiting for you Joe to get on though lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boids in the Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boids in the Bowl   Boids in the Bowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boids in the Bowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elitist Jerks :: General :: Red Carpet-
Jump to: