Elitist Jerks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elitist Jerks

The official site of the WoWBeez Elitist Jerks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the master enchanter and inscriptor

Go down 
+2
Mojosara
redwiddow1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redwiddo

the master enchanter and inscriptor  Empty
PostSubject: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 am

if anyone needs anything that reqs inscripting or enchanting go online and if im online i will chant and inscript for almost free!
Back to top Go down
redwiddow1

redwiddow1

Elitist Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 am

that was me
Back to top Go down
Mojosara

Mojosara

Elitist Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 am

we try to have our guildies do all professions for free, but feel free to charge random people w/e you want. If gold is ever a problem id gladly spot you some from the gbank or from one of my toons, i have a fuckin mountain of gold.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

Elitist Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:07 am

Just like "Mohosara" said i would be willing to give u 50k gold to pay for the mats needed to make the guild able to get free professions from other members. If u ever need money let me know "redwiddow1".
Back to top Go down
Blaubull

Blaubull

Elitist Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 pm

I agree with the others. If Super ever runs out f gold just come to me, ive got a pretty good stack of cash stocked up.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Next time your on "Blaubull" i will pay u 100k gold to fully enchant me if you want. Razz
Back to top Go down
Embers

Elitist Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

I am also an enchanter and a Leatherworker. /w me if needed
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Wow, most people don't like to say that out loud since tons of people need enchants.

-Super
Back to top Go down
redwiddow1

redwiddow1

Elitist Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:36 pm

guys guys cmon now u dont have to pay me for chants or items i will do everything for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Might have to take you up on that offer; I believe i have 3 sets of amour i need to be enchanted and a couple different off items that i switch between depending on the fight i am in Razz
Jking i wouldn't do that to you, lol.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Jalepenos

Jalepenos

Elitist Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Welcome! and thanks again for the enchants a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
Super

Super

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Just like Boid, thanks for all the enchants you have given us both for free; if u every need anything from me or need money to pay for something, please let me know. Thanks again.

-Super
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the master enchanter and inscriptor    the master enchanter and inscriptor  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the master enchanter and inscriptor
Page 1 of 1